Aura, a leading unified communications provider, has announced that it has been selected to join Microsoft as an Operator Connect partner. This new partnership is aimed at providing enhanced voice services to customers worldwide and validates Aura’s ability to provide a comprehensive, cloud-based voice solution that integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Teams.
Operator Connect & Microsoft certification
Operator Connect is a simple way to scale Direct Routing through Microsoft Teams. It allows businesses to make PSTN calls to anyone, anywhere, through any device that has Microsoft Teams.
Managed in a single cloud solution, Operator Connect is quick to deploy and provides one place to manage all phone numbers, users and call flows. There’s also the option to allocate existing numbers or request new number blocks.
As a certified Operator Connect Partner, Aura can now be found directly through Microsoft’s website, allowing customers to contact them and get Operator Connect up and running in minutes.
“We are excited to be a part of Microsoft Teams Operator Connect, and to work alongside Microsoft to bring enhanced, global voice services to our customers,” said Tony Parish, CEO of Aura. “Our goal has always been to provide our customers with the best communication solutions, and this partnership is a testament to that commitment.”
Microsoft spokesperson said, “We Are Aura brings a wealth of experience to the Operator Connect platform and is known for delivering comprehensive communication solutions to its customers. We are pleased to welcome Aura to the platform, and we look forward to working with them to deliver enhanced voice services to customers.”
Operator Connect for customers
Through a certified partner like Aura, Operator Connect offers a number of benefits for Microsoft Teams users, including:
- Simplicity: Aura Operator Connect is a simple, easy-to-use solution that can be deployed in minutes.
- Managed: save time and resources, and benefit from our enhanced support and expertise.
- Scalability: It is a scalable solution that can support organizations of any size.
- Global reach: With Aura, Operator Connect is available in 89 countries, so businesses can connect with their customers and partners around the world.
- Security: Aura Operator Connect is a secure solution that meets all of Microsoft’s security requirements.
Aura is a leading communications service provider. They provide unified communications solutions globally, consolidated into one contract with one point of contact. Aura is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a certified Microsoft Operator Connect partner. For more information, visit weareaura.com.